Below is an outline of the requirements for completing Proof of Identity on ElectricSuper forms.

  • Primary photographic identification
  • Alternative identification
  • Name change
  • Signing on behalf of another person
  • How to certify documents
  • Who can certify document in Australia?
  • Who can certify documents outside of Australia?

¹Translation: If your identification is written in a language other than English, the identification must be accompanied by an English translation
prepared by a translator accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd. (NAATI) at the level of Professional
Translator or higher (or an equivalent accreditation), to translate from a language other than English into English.

Come and talk to us

Get your super sorted with a face to face consultation.

No cost. Start growing your super today.